March 24, 2017
We’re in love with all of the floral patterns that have been blooming in anticipation of spring’s arrival. Whether for your home, your spring wardrobe or a celebration you’re planning, these fresh ideas will make your world blossom! Check out some of our faves…
1. As we step into warmer weather, lets start with the shoes… you can paint the town floral in these stilettos we found on Easy. A great excuse for a pedi, as if anyone needs one!
2. Add some splash to an invitation or personal note cards… we’re obsessed with DIY envelope liners.
3. Shed that coat and curate a new look celebrating the season. Sometimes mixing patterns – a floral with a stripe – can add an air of sophistication!
4. Vintage china patterns can be a great source of inspiration too.
5. For more subtle patters check out laser-cut or lace, for us it’s the bolder the pattern, the better!